Wishlist to the Mapmaker

Still not out yet, but our hopes are high.

Wishlist to the Mapmaker

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Thu 2. Aug 2012, 20:28

If the game included Mapmaker, what kind of improvements you would want to it?

I for one would want some more options to the AI behaviour. Like when they see you, they could move to specific place. Or if you could have allies, they would target to the specific AIs and/or you.

I would also like to have an option to decorate the maps with scenery. It would also be cool to decorate the non-Mapmaker maps like in Halo series' Forge mode.

Also that you would be able to quickly change the tileset of the map like in TS1.
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Re: Wishlist to the Mapmaker

Postby Artur » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 05:54

My little wishlist:

• First thing would be more space for the map, so you don't have to stop while half way done with your mapmaker map, because the storage space is full.
  • Another thing would be the option for more characters. Every Mapmaker map allows less bots/players as normal maps do.
  • More decoration options, so the map doesn't look empty on different spots.
  • More tiles to use, so you can have a higher variety in map designs.
  • More tilesets for the above reason.
  • Better logic system with more options.
  • Placing tiles in 3D, so you can see, while adding new tiles, how the map would look in an overview.
  • The ability to make together tied levels. Great for multiple map story levels.
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 07:56

That reminds me.

- Much better 3D view of the map. Sometimes it's impossible to see what one specific level looks like when the other levels are shown too. Also being able to rotate the view would be nice.
- Ability to create folders, if it's able to create tied levels.
- Better optimization to the levels. There's quite a lot of maps I have in TSFP, which suffer with bad framerate. Even small maps have problems with that.
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 10:04

Yeah, framerate often is a big issue. If you have maps which have a far view they get laggy pretty fast.
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 11:41

Sometimes you don't even need to be able to see very far. One of my small maps has framerate problems even with a small corridor. Another suffers from it even when staring at a specific wall.
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 11:45

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:Sometimes you don't even need to be able to see very far. One of my small maps has framerate problems even with a small corridor. Another suffers from it even when staring at a specific wall.

I guess could be also related to many, many small tiles, but also differs from map to map.
Artur
Administrator

Auf der Suche nach einem interessanten Mann!

Postby LolitaNex » Fri 21. Jul 2023, 11:08

Etwas abseits vom Thema :)

Zufällig hat meine Schwester hier einen interessanten Mann gefunden und vor kurzem geheiratet ^_^
(Artur, troll nicht!!!)

Gibt es hier hübsche Leute! ;) Ich bin Maria, 26 Jahre alt.
Ich arbeite erfolgreich als Model - ich hoffe, du auch! Obwohl, wenn Sie sehr gut im Bett sind, dann sind Sie aus der Warteschlange!)))
Wie ich hier plz: http://everydating.org/profile/LolitaNex/ (wenn Frau in der Nähe ist, klicke nicht! :D)
Übrigens gab es lange Zeit keinen Sex, es ist sehr schwierig, einen anständigen zu finden...

Und nein! Ich bin keine Prostituierte! Ich bevorzuge harmonische, herzliche und verlässliche Beziehungen. Ich koche köstlich und nicht nur ;) Ich habe einen Abschluss in Marketing.

Mein Foto:

___
Aktualisiert

Das Foto ist kaputt, sorry(((
Mein Profil in der Dating-App: http://everydating.org/profile/LolitaNex/
Oder schreiben Sie mir im Telegramm @LolitaNex_best ( starten Sie den Chat mit Ihrem Foto!!!)
LolitaNex

Return to TimeSplitters 4