[TS2] Notre Dame Zombie Galore

You have a problem with a specific mission or with something else. This is the place you'll get help.

[TS2] Notre Dame Zombie Galore

Postby Artur » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 10:27

As the title says, the part with the whole galore of zombies and the part after with the priests often take so much life from me, that I almost every time die on the top roof. Do you guys have any tactics I can use so I can finally beat that level?
Artur
Administrator

Re: [TS2] Notre Dame Zombie Galore

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 11:12

You mean when you need to protect the maiden with Hunchback or?
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 11:13

And the part before. After that two parts I'm left with almost no life whatsoever.
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 11:38

I guess it's good thing to shoot the acid vomitting zombies first. Also leaving the crosshair to be set, so that you can shoot to their heads instantly is useful. Also resque only one maiden at a time to avoid too many zombies spawning.

Keep distance from the enemies and remember where they spawn.

When facing the priests, shoot twice quickly to one and then instantly go to cover.

When going to higher level to release the last maiden, try to lure the zombies down since it's a lot more difficult to shoot their heads off in the stairs.

When you need to help Hunchback, shoot the acid vomitting zombies every time you see them (I'm not sure, if those things spawned during that time).

When Croptolite appears, shoot the Priests and zombies and then start shooting the Croptolite before the zombies spawn again.

When in the roof try to kill the Priests with babystep speed of going forward. When you encouter Jacque, shoot him and quickly take cover during the reload. He can't shoot you, if you hit him properly.
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 20:17

Have you tried the level with my advice yet?
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Sun 20. Jan 2013, 19:02

Well, I did finished the level on normal, but will try that tactic for that level on hard. I report then if it worked or not.
Artur
Administrator

Return to Help Section