Last games you bought

All the other games outside - yeah, they do exist - can be discussed here.

Re: Last games you bought

Postby Artur » Mon 21. Jan 2013, 15:51

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:
Artur wrote:Do you actually have the original Project Zero 2 to know all that stuff?

Nah, after I had completed PZ2 I have sometimes travelled through a PZ wiki called "cameralens" where I have read things about the ghosts and diaries from that game.

I have tried the demo of Resident Evil 6. I don't remember anything else than running around kicking zombies and giving a weird thumbs up thing to the AI partner. :lol:

Ha, cameralens. As far as I could tell the site got infected by a virus and they are switching webspace. The wiki might be down now too.

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:I have tried the demo of Resident Evil 6. I don't remember anything else than running around kicking zombies and giving a weird thumbs up thing to the AI partner.

Yeah, it's kinda okay as a shooter, but nothing else. :)
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Mon 21. Jan 2013, 16:16

Artur wrote:Ha, cameralens. As far as I could tell the site got infected by a virus and they are switching webspace. The wiki might be down now too.
Really? The wiki still seems to be up since I have been able to browse it with PS3 browser. :?
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Mon 21. Jan 2013, 16:49

Perhaps the wiki is hosted somewhere else? Who knows.

Also I would have bought the THQ pack of Valve if that wouldn't continue so much crap I didn't care about.
Artur
Administrator

Previous

Return to Games