CryTek Facebook (to lurk for news maybe?)

All the other games outside - yeah, they do exist - can be discussed here.

CryTek Facebook (to lurk for news maybe?)

Postby Artur » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 10:31

CryTek @ Facebook
I might post a link to crytek's facebook page so some might lurk their page about information they write from time to time. :D
Artur
Administrator

Re: CryTek Facebook (to lurk for news maybe?)

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 10:57

Hah, everyone are just spamming about TimeSplitters rather than just praisins Crysis. :lol:
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 11:01

Yeah, I also love this fact. I hope that keeps up, so they do know we want TimeSplitters. That's why this address might be useful for some (at least they could give them a post for TimeSplitters 4 :D).
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Fri 3. Aug 2012, 11:04

"Since everyone of you love TimeSplitters series. We would like to announce TimeSplitters F2P! With over thousand different characters and million maps to play, we are happy to take your money by locking 99% of the content until you buy them!"

:lol: In one of the comments of Crysis 3 thing in the Facebook
"where's Sgt Cortez?"
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Sat 4. Aug 2012, 19:27

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:"Since everyone of you love TimeSplitters series. We would like to announce TimeSplitters F2P! With over thousand different characters and million maps to play, we are happy to take your money by locking 99% of the content until you buy them!"

I guess that would kill the series. Though ... creating your own character would be a nice idea if you think about it.

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:In one of the comments of Crysis 3 thing in the Facebook"where's Sgt Cortez?"

They should have hide somewhere in the multiplayer a pair of cortez' goggles. Would be an awesome Easteregg.
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Sat 4. Aug 2012, 19:40

Artur wrote:
Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:In one of the comments of Crysis 3 thing in the Facebook"where's Sgt Cortez?"

They should have hide somewhere in the multiplayer a pair of cortez' goggles. Would be an awesome Easteregg.

Or in singleplayer there would be Sergeant Cortez, who suddenly disappears at one point. Then soon he comes back with a bang by betraying the C.E.L.L forces (One of the militaries in Crysis) he was working for. And of course shout the "Time to Split" line :mrgreen:

Artur wrote:
Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:"Since everyone of you love TimeSplitters series. We would like to announce TimeSplitters F2P! With over thousand different characters and million maps to play, we are happy to take your money by locking 99% of the content until you buy them!"

I guess that would kill the series. Though ... creating your own character would be a nice idea if you think about it.

Yeah the character creation would be cool, but I think it "should be" locked by giving the clothes and such by completing challenges etc. That would give yet another reason to complete the game.
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Sat 4. Aug 2012, 19:46

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:Or in singleplayer there would be Sergeant Cortez, who suddenly disappears at one point. Then soon he comes back with a bang by betraying the C.E.L.L forces (One of the militaries in Crysis) he was working for. And of course shout the "Time to Split" line

Would be a great reason to actually play Crysis (at least until this point >_>)

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:Yeah the character creation would be cool, but I think it "should be" locked by giving the clothes and such by completing challenges etc. That would give yet another reason to complete the game.

I do appreciate this idea. Also keeping some stuff for Platinum achievements. That would give yet another reason to play certain maps more than once to get Platinum.
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Sat 4. Aug 2012, 20:06

Artur wrote:
Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:Or in singleplayer there would be Sergeant Cortez, who suddenly disappears at one point. Then soon he comes back with a bang by betraying the C.E.L.L forces (One of the militaries in Crysis) he was working for. And of course shout the "Time to Split" line

Would be a great reason to actually play Crysis (at least until this point >_>)

Crysis 1 is another great reason to play Crysis ;)

Artur wrote:
Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:Yeah the character creation would be cool, but I think it "should be" locked by giving the clothes and such by completing challenges etc. That would give yet another reason to complete the game.

I do appreciate this idea. Also keeping some stuff for Platinum achievements. That would give yet another reason to play certain maps more than once to get Platinum.

That would be good, but I hope the rewards aren't like getting a platinum in Rumble In The Jungle or Adios Amigos (10 kills in 40 seconds while Gold requires only in 3 minutes...)
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Return to Games