Games for Wii

All the other games outside - yeah, they do exist - can be discussed here.

Games for Wii

Postby Artur » Sat 18. Aug 2012, 17:18

I saw that the Wii costs right now 119 € and you get some wheel and a game with it. I would totally buy it, but I don't have any games except for Project Zero 2 - Wii Edition - which I want to buy.

Are there other great games for Wii (except for Super Smash Bros. Brawl because that one isn't that great)
Artur
Administrator

Re: Games for Wii

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 14:53

If very repeative gameplay doesn't annoy you, Red Steel 2 is worth a try. The levels' missions are exactly same. The game requires motion plus though.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is a must have for anyone, who dares to say to like videogames :P Funnilly MP3, which was made with Wii in mind, is easily the worst one in the spin-off series.

Otherwise I don't really know any other games than the Nes/SNES/etc from Virtual Console...
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 15:31

Artur wrote: but I don't have any games except for Project Zero 2 - Wii Edition - which I want to buy.

Well when, I do have this one now.

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:Metroid Prime Trilogy is a must have for anyone, who dares to say to like videogames

Well, I'm not that of an Metroid Prime fan. Never finished any of the metroid prime games, but played at least all the NGC ones.
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 17:16

Then it's time to properly play them :twisted:
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Artur » Mon 20. Aug 2012, 18:26

Like I said, they aren't that great for me (though I saw it for like 10 bucks at GameStop). But I might get the newest The Legend of Zelda while we are at it. And then, well, I guess I will look around online for cheap Wii Games :D
Artur
Administrator

Return to Games