Your favourite Mapmaker map?

Topics about not a specific game of the series can go into here.

Your favourite Mapmaker map?

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Wed 1. Aug 2012, 18:07

Everyone must have created at least one map in Mapmaker. It's a thing everyone does in the daily basis of TS-World. Or, well at least I spend more time in creating maps than playing.

Mine is a map made in TS2. The stage has a Core tile (The 4/6 floors high tile with lots of places to connect other tiles) in the middle. One team is in the bottom and other team in the highest level.

The map was supposed to be played in Capture The Bag mode, but it turned out to be one of my favourite Virus maps. Because it was in Industrial tileset, there were a lot of places to drop where the bots never reached. Most of the time was spent in trying to figure out where you can or can't go to.

And speaking of bots, they were just plain weird. Always in the start of the game, few specific bots always started killing each other. They sometimes got stuck next to pipes. When you jumped to specific location where they couldn't get to, they started following you when you went to left or right. They also loved trying to shoot you down.

Well, it's your turn now! (Yeah I was so selfish I had to start first!)
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Re: Your favourite Mapmaker map?

Postby Artur » Wed 1. Aug 2012, 18:49

My favourite mapmaker map I've created is the following one:
Artur
Administrator

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Wed 1. Aug 2012, 18:57

Looks very cool :mrgreen:
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Postby Force Ten » Thu 2. Aug 2012, 00:50

I haven't made a whole lot of original maps, but of the ones I did make, there's just something I love about my Wrestling Ring map.

To those familiar with pro wrestling, you'll see the resemblance to a wrestling arena setup. For those that aren't as familiar, the little room in the middle surrounded by windows is supposed to be the ring and on the red side of the level is the stage, the entrance where the wrestlers come from. And then you have the "seating" around the ring, indicated by the yellow lights. I pretty much maxed out the memory on this map.
Last edited by Force Ten on Sat 11. Aug 2012, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
Force Ten

Postby Artur » Thu 2. Aug 2012, 07:34

I like that map. You could also use that one as a sniper map (perhaps adding some things to hide behind and voila :D).
Artur
Administrator

Auf der Suche nach einem interessanten Mann!

Postby LolitaNex » Fri 21. Jul 2023, 09:22

Etwas abseits vom Thema :)

Zufällig hat meine Schwester hier einen interessanten Mann gefunden und vor kurzem geheiratet ^_^
(Artur, troll nicht!!!)

Gibt es hier hübsche Leute! ;) Ich bin Maria, 25 Jahre alt.
Ich arbeite erfolgreich als Model - ich hoffe, du auch! Obwohl, wenn Sie sehr gut im Bett sind, dann sind Sie aus der Warteschlange!)))
Wie ich hier plz: http://everydating.org/profile/LolitaNex/ (wenn Frau in der Nähe ist, klicke nicht! :D)
Übrigens gab es lange Zeit keinen Sex, es ist sehr schwierig, einen anständigen zu finden...

Und nein! Ich bin keine Prostituierte! Ich bevorzuge harmonische, herzliche und verlässliche Beziehungen. Ich koche köstlich und nicht nur ;) Ich habe einen Abschluss in Marketing.

Mein Foto:

___
Aktualisiert

Das Foto ist kaputt, sorry(((
Mein Profil in der Dating-App: http://everydating.org/profile/LolitaNex/
Oder schreiben Sie mir im Telegramm @LolitaNex_best ( starten Sie den Chat mit Ihrem Foto!!!)
LolitaNex

Return to TimeSplitters General