The evil introduction. EVIL I say and Evil it shall be!

You are new? Why don't you write something about you in here?

The evil introduction. EVIL I say and Evil it shall be!

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Wed 1. Aug 2012, 17:05

*cough* Very good title *cough*

Anyway. Unfortunelly the only TS game I really enjoy nowdays is Future Perfect. And no, I did actually enjoy the other titles years ago. And no, the reason I like FP is not, because it's more generic. I still want that elephant tank to arrive to TS4.

I like some genres. Shoot 'em up/Maniac/Bullet hell shooters are my favourite kind of games, followed by FPS and RTS. I don't really enjoy wanna be realistic games. I like a lot more of games, which have trees throwing smiling apples or cows shouting pillars to drop on you. And yes, there's a game which does have both of those.

I'm not into serious discussion like politics and such. I'm more into talking about cats invading the moon from potatoes for example. So don't try to ask anything serious :P

If I would rank games made by Free Radical, it would go TSFP>Second Sight>Haze>TS2>TS1. And no, I'm not kidding with Haze. The singleplayer is bad, but the multiplayer is good. The maps are just "a little" too large for pickup based games.

Now, who wants to conquer the moon? Or promote The United Cat Forces of Eart with adds, also known as propaganda?
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Re: The evil introduction. EVIL I say and Evil it shall be!

Postby Artur » Wed 1. Aug 2012, 17:10

Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:If I would rank games made by Free Radical, it would go TSFP>Second Sight>Haze>TS2>TS1.

Hello Gmm :)

Well, I do can agree that Second Sight is quite a good game, can't say anything about Haze so far.
Artur
Administrator

Postby Force Ten » Wed 1. Aug 2012, 17:49

Hello GMM! Try to be sane here, will ya? ;)
Force Ten

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » Wed 1. Aug 2012, 17:53

Force Ten wrote:Hello GMM! Try to be sane here, will ya? ;)

I will be as sane as a three legged wheelchair chicken cat, which has daily practice of throwing its brains out to the 4th wall through the 5th walls face to create a supernovaspaghetti. Is that enough sane for you (And the rest of the community)?
Meow mau meowcatty mau.
Gretel Mk Monkey

Return to New Recruits